Today we are pumped to roll out Optimal Routing on Scooter Map.
Our Optimal Routing algorithm uses driving directions and our Likelihood Score in order to calculate the route that will maximize your earnings.
Here is how you can generate an optimal route:
- Load scooters on the map around you.
- Filter out scooters that you don’t want included in the route.
- Click the ⚡️ on the home screen and choose how long of a route you want
- Get an optimal route and make money charging a bunch of scooters!
To enable Optimal Routing:
- Go to the Filter screen
- Scroll to the bottom and check “Show Optimal Route Button”
We hope this is helpful. Let us know what you think and how you would improve Optimal Routing in the comments below.
P.S. If you don’t see an option for Optimal Routing, you may need to update your app.